Online Application for Admission – Guidelines for Applicants
For the convenience of the applicants (Women Candidates Only) Online Application facility is made available..
Instructions to be followed before filling in the online Application
- Physically challenged candidates must upload the Certificate of proof.
- Eminent Sports persons and Children of Ex Service Men must upload Certificate of proof.
- Academic Certificate, Transfer Certificate, and Community Certificate must be uploaded by all the candidates.
- The candidate must upload a recent passport size photo in JPEG and PNG Format (300KB – 1MB of size only).
- Photo background should be in white color
- Application Fee for all the Government Aided UG Degree Courses is Rs 50/–
- For SC/ST Candidates no Application Fee
- Application Fee for all the Self Financed UG Degree Courses (for Candidates belonging to all categories) is Rs 100/–
Application Procedure (Under Graduate Degree Courses)
Visit http://sarahtuckercollege.edu.in and select “Apply for UG”
- Page 1: Fill in your Personal Detailsand submit. Immediately you will receive a five digit OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Page 2: Enter the OTP. Your mobile number will be verified “User Name” and “Password” will be sent to your mobile and mail ID. Next you will be directed to the next page.
- Page 3: Fill in your Academic Details (Fill in your Plus Two Marks and upload all your certificates).
Your registration will be complete and your filled in Application will reach the “Select Courses “section.
- Page 4 :(Apply online: Select Courses)
- You may apply for any number of courses. But, you must separately apply for every single course and pay for each course and submit (Single Registration process is enough for each course applied.)
- After your online submission you will be directed to the “Home” page.
(You may apply for Self Financed UG Courses if you select “Apply SF Courses” on the Home page)
Download process of filled in Application
- Now, You must select “Download” on the “Home” page.
- You may now download from “My Courses”, you may get your filled in application by clicking print option.
- Now your filled in Application is ready.
Checklist before online Submission of the Application
- Do you have Aadhar number and Blood group?
Documents needed at the time of interview
- When you are asked to attend an interview in person in the college, bring your filled in Application, self attested copies of your Plus Two Mark Statement, Transfer Certificate, Community Certificate and special Certificates mentioned in the first section of the instructions and bring it.
APPLY ONLINE (Click Here)