|Last date for submission of online application||26th May, 2018|
|Downloaded filled-in application should be submitted to the college by post or in person||on or before|
29th May, 2018
Application Procedure (Under Graduate Degree Courses)
Visit http://sarahtuckercollege.edu.inand select “Apply for UG”
- Page 1: Fill in your Personal Details and submit. Immediately you will receive a five digit OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Page 2: Enter the OTP. Your mobile number will be verified and you will be sent a “User Name” and “Password” to your mobile. You will be directed to the next page.
- Page 3: FillinyourAcademic Details(Fill in your Plus Two Marks and upload all your certificates). Your registration will be complete and your filled in Application will reach the “Select Courses”section.
- Page 4 :(Apply online: Select Courses)
- A candidate must apply for a course only once for the Government Aided UG Courses separately and for the Self Financed UG Courses separately.
- The candidate may choose any three courses of her choice in the Government Aided UG Courses and must prioritise them as 1, 2, and 3.
- The details of the Demand Draft must be filled in and submitted.
- After submission you will be directed to the “Home” page.
- The candidate may apply for Self Financed UG Courses if she selects “Apply Courses” on the Home page.
- Again the candidate will be directed to the “Home” page.
- Now, the candidate must select “Download” on the “Home” page.
- The candidate may now download from “My Courses”, her filled in Application Form and print it.
Sending the Application to the College
- On the second page of the printed Application Form, fill in the date and place along with the signature of the candidate and thesignature of Father /Mother/
- Along with the filled in Application Form, enclose Self Attested copies of the Plus Two Mark Statement, Transfer Certificate, Community Certificate and Special Certificates mentioned in the first section of the instructions if any.
- Finally enclose the Demand Draft and “submit” the Application to College in person or by post.
- On the envelop,
[College Admission 2018-2019]
The Postal Address to send the completed Application:
SARAH TUCKER COLLEGE (Autonomous)
Checklist before Submission of the Application
- Downloaded filled in Application duly signed by the candidate and the Father/Mother/Guardian
- Self Attested copies of the Plus Two Mark Statement, Transfer Certificate, Community Certificate and Special Certificates if any.
- Demand Draft